$6.95 $8.95 You Save 22% ($2.00)
CleanSmart Disinfectant Spray is a hospital-grade disinfectant that kills 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, and fungi and leaves ZERO chemical residue behind. CleanSmart is medical-device approved to disinfect medical equipment and is a convenient and safe way to clean CPAP equipment, humidifiers and masks.
With no bleach, harsh fumes, alcohol, or added fragrance, CleanSmart is worry-free cleaning approved by the EPA. The small bottle delivers a fine mist for fast, convenient use. No-rinse required! Wipe or air dry. Kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, and fungus without harsh fumes. Sanitize your nebulizer equipment, humidifiers and CPAP machines easily and effectively.
EPA Registration Number 89896-2
|INTENDED USE||CleanSmart products are made with Hypochlorous, a substance the human body produces to kill germs, protect, and heal itself.|